What does the Highfield School Council do?
A School Council helps to ensure that pupils have:
- A safe, happy, fair learning environment
- A forum to voice their concerns and act upon them
- A structured opportunity to learn problem-solving skills
- An opportunity to take an active part in the management of the school
- Experience of democratic processes
The School Council makes decisions, after consulting with their peers, about changes at Highfield.
We have representatives from different departments of the school who come together to share ideas and put them into action!